Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why I Like Fall

In my last post, I mentioned that fall was my favorite season. Here's why:

-- My birthday is at the end of October. Reason enough right there, really.
-- Cooler weather. I don't mind warm weather as much as I used to, but my tolerance for it is limited, so I welcome the days where I can turn off the AC and open the windows, especially in my bedroom at night.
-- The leaves changing color. I love the reds, golds, and even the browns of the fall leaves, whether on trees or on the ground.
-- Football. I'm watching a Vikings preseason game as I write this. Skol Vikings!
-- Apples. Plus everything made using them.
-- Halloween. I've started to get back into it after not really caring about it for a long time. It's one of the best holidays.
-- Going back to school. That was more when I was younger (though I am taking classes later this fall), but I still get excited about school supplies for some reason.

If there was someplace on Earth that had an eternal fall, I would move there.

No comments: