Wednesday, October 1, 2008

editTeach (and other stuff)

I'm still reading Just a Geek, so the review of it is forthcoming. In the meantime, I came across a great editing resource while doing some research for my class (technical writing and editing, in case anyone's interested) called editTeach. It's a site that is geared towards educating people to be editors, and it's very informative not just for students, but working editors and writers as well.

I do want to start writing some more, well, substantial entries soon, and there's some topics I want to address once I get time, such as when to not take a writing gig, education and being a professional writer, grammar and spelling Nazis, and another review, this one for Michael Bremer's UnTechnical Writing. Links are great, but they're no substitute for content.

No comments: